Job Key Details
The position is responsible for managing and developing Commercial business in the respective category; play key role in sourcing and contract management. The position is required to liaise closely with internal sales/ operations team and relevant support functions in order to drive efficient operations. Drive revenue goals and deliver core promises to the professional customers.
Specific duties and Job function:
- Manage financial results of Commercial Category (sales and operating income). Ensure the results are as per set targets. Be able to understand the Market to provide the right assortment to the right customer.
- Conduct regular assortment review by understanding the customer needs and the implementation for new store, new product, core product for store type, item performance review, etc.
- Responsible for Sales, Profit and other income which needs to be monitored on daily budget. Performance review Month-to-date, Year-To-Date by store, by category by customer. Yearly budgeting (Sales, margin, other income) by buyer by customer.
- Determine innovative promotions and solutions to serve customers’ needs, market advantages, market competitiveness and sales recovery that make profitable category revenue opportunity in close co-ordination with Customer Development team.
- Prepare business report analysis, analyse sales by Category, by Supplier Vs Market, and Sales & Margin Update. Review forecast with SCM.