What is LOTS Wholesale Solutions?
Where are the stores of LOTS Wholesale Solutions?
Where all will be LOTS Wholesale Solutions stores?
Is there any store in Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Chennai location?
What are the store’s operating hours? Also, will the stores be open on Sundays?
What all can I buy at the store?
Is there any minimum order limit for shopping?
click here to visit
Why do I need to buy products for the minimum amount mentioned?
If I am making a purchase in large quantity, will I get a discount?
Can I purchase on credit from LOTS Wholesale Solutions?
Who is liable for the products during the transit?
Do you accept all credit cards?
Do you accept payment through online wallets?
Are there any restrictions on using credit/debit cards?
Can a non-member shop from the store?
How many people can I bring with me?
Can I make purchases from any location with my card?
Can somebody else shop on my behalf?
Can I shop online?
Can I use a credit/debit card if I am availing of the Cash on Delivery (COD) facility?
For more information on payment options via LOTS E-com and LOTS App,
click here to visit
Do we get any help carrying goods to our vehicle/ stores?
The amount has been debited from my account but as per you the money has not reached your finance department.
I had placed an order 2/3 days back but still haven’t received it. What if I want to cancel the order now?
Do I earn any incentive if I exceed the sales beyond a certain limit?
What is LOTS Wholesale Solutions Membership Card?
How do I become a member?
You can apply online by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get in touch with you;
You can approach the information desk at any of our stores with the requisite documents and receive the membership on the spot
Do I need to have a business license to become a member and get a card?
What kind of business license/ documents are required to qualify to become a member and have a card?
You need to have any one valid licence from the inclusive list mentioned below.
- GST Registration
- Shops and Establishments License/Registration
- Municipal Corporation’s Trade Licenses
- Trade License / Permits
- Government Department Registrations
- Any other valid and applicable license/permit etc. for undertaking retail trade issued by Government, subject to verification/approval by CPWI
Can I use my PAN Card, Voter ID, Driver’s License and Aadhar Card to get a Customer Card?
If I become a member, how many cards do I get?
I have registered with LOTS but haven’t yet received my membership card. Can I still shop at LOTS?
Do I need to pay the company to become a member?
What all benefits will I get as a member?
- Wholesale prices for quality products
- Transparent pricing
- One stop shop for all your needs
- Convenient purchase options: In store or online
- Daily offers to improve your profit margins
How can I get to know about the offers running in the store?
What is the process of cancelling my membership?
You need to write a formal letter/mail on your company letterhead/ from your official email id stating the reason of cancellation, post which we can take the initiative.
Membership may also be cancelled by us if the licence has expired and the renewed licence is not provided.
I have just opened another shop, Can I use the same membership to order?
What is the return policy at LOTS Wholesale Solutions?
We try to place our customers’ interest first and have devised a return policy that is meant to be fair and just.
- Purchases can be returned/exchanged within 7 working days from the date of purchase, provided they are accompanied with the original invoice.
- Purchases can be returned only if the original packaging is intact with the original tags, and the items are unused and in a saleable condition.
- Items purchased need to be returned, in original condition along with any free articles provided with them as a part of a promotion, at the time of purchase.
- The items should be returned before the date of expiry of the product.
- Credit Note will be issued in return/exchange of the goods. This will be valid for 180 days and for a single purchase.
- There are certain products for which return policy is not applicable. These are:
- Fresh food items such as Dairy/Fruits/Vegetables/Meat/Fish
- Undergarments, Socks and Handkerchief
- Any after sales services or replacement for electronic products under warranty will be the responsibility of and provided by the authorized service centers of the respective brands/ manufacturers.
- You can also reach out to the Customer Helpdesk at our store for any further information or clarification required.
How can I become a supplier?
For which all products can I become a supplier?
You can become a supplier for any of the categories for which LOTS Wholesale Solutions carries assortment. Our product range is categorized into farm sourced vegetables, fruits, grocery, beverages, bakery, dairy, meat, fish, organic products, branded apparel, kitchenware, appliances, bedding, textiles, office equipment, stationery and office supplies, large range of disposable, cleaning consumables etc.
However, please note that your products must meet the LOTS Wholesale Solutions standards of quality. All our products are sourced from benchmarked suppliers, some of whom have partnered us internationally over time. For more details, you can reach out to our helpdesk or write to us at email@example.com for more information.
As a supplier, how can I benefit?
I need specific quantities of certain products on a regular basis. Can you book these products for me?
Do you provide a guarantee/warranty on electronic goods?
I am going to buy a lot of goods, but I can’t pick them up right now. Can you hold them for me for a few days? / Can I pre book my order?
If I don’t find the product in the desired quantity, what am I supposed to do?
I have been wrongly billed for one article and received another article. What to do now?
Can I pay part of my bill in cash and part with a card?
Will I earn points if I pay for any item with a credit/debit card?
What all bonus does LOTS Wholesale offers?
My distributor sends his sales team to take orders, do you also have a similar model?
Can you ask your team to visit us and discuss this further?
What happens to the stock inventory which I am not able to sell? Do you take it back for a refund?
As per the policy, we do not take any stock inventory from our customers
Unlike other sellers, we do not insist that customers buy from us in large quantities, to avail the benefit of our services. Depending on your requirement, you can buy in small quantities as well, subject to a minimum bill value of Rs1000.