Manager/ Sr. Manager - Real Estate
Position : Manager/ Sr. Manager - Real Estate
Location : -
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
This position oversees all capital projects, which will directly impact the company’s ability to achieveits revenue goals and margins in the market. Incumbent will be responsible for creation of accuratecost plans (including engineering and design) for all new projects that will be used to secure projectapproval and funding, accountable for assigned project execution (budgets, schedules, tendering andquality). Ensuring timely acquisition of required licenses and government approvals with guidancefrom appropriate internal teams.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND JOB FUNCTIONS-
- Negotiating commercials/ lease agreements & scope of work with developers /
- Acquisition of the sites.
- Strategic alliance/ tie ups with real estate developers for upcoming/future projects.
- Preparing Strategic roll out program for Real Estate acquisition in the country by
Identification of apt trade zones for opening new stores.
- Real Estate Supply mapping/ competition mapping & rolls out of apt format doors.
- Working with business team to develop new concept/ formats for future expansion
- Participation in bids & negotiation of commercials to get real estate space as per
- Preparation of annual expense budget / SOP policy for the function along with
- Handling internal audits to keep a check on compliance of the process.
- Developing the cost effective network of property consultants and brokers for
procurement of retail space.
- Coordinating with cross functions within the organisation to ensure smooth
execution of projects.
- Project monitoring from identification to store opening to ensure the timely
completion of project.
- Maintaining MIS of stores in pipeline.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of project delivery experience.
- Candidates need to have a strong track record of driving for results in the face of
complexities and challenges.
- It is critical to the success of this role to be able to adapt to the “delivery strategy”.
- This role is heavily based on strong engagement with local external service providers,
country leaders and senior management.
- Experience in managing an outsourced and insourced project management team is also
a key competency.
- Candidates will have a good knowledge of real estate transactions.
- Should have positive approach.
- Should be open to travel.